Rostock D 301

Percy

Rostock D 301

Post by Percy » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:02 am

Well I have had mine for two months now and still not printed a thing. I have the bed level, that's the easy bit and have set the distance in the centre to zero. but when I start fiddling with the screws . Screw in if its to far from the bed or out if it touches the bed before Zero. You get that right but then the middle changes again??
Is there a video or some instructions to actually take all the guess work out? Can some one please help?
Cheers for now percy

William
Site Admin

Re: Rostock D 301

Post by William » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:13 am

Hi,I only find the leveling instructional video for Rostock G2S which is similar with 301.So you can refer to it in some extent.Here is the video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCa_Bvx8OWs&t=836s.And I will send the Rostock 301 leveling guide in the attachment.
Rostock 301 leveling guide.zip
(526.53 KiB) Downloaded 612 times
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Percy

Post by Percy » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:22 pm

Hi William, thank you for your suggestions
I spent 3 hours on this setup this morning. I have used the Rostock 301 level guide settings for the scripts and used the video to work out the zero position. Once again after doing and changing the screws its all out again. What also worries me the Rostock G2s uses arduino. I also have a Geetech I3 Pro C that uses Arduino so I know how to use that. The 301 uses a different system and I cant see any way of adjusting anything in the firmware? This may be my problem?
What else can you please suggest?
Percy

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:54 am

Hi,301 is a little different from G2 or G2S because of different control board.So the above video is only a reference.Please double check the leveling guide,where you will be told that you can change the firmware value though LCD.

Percy

Post by Percy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:51 am

Hi William
Thanks for your suggestions I have set the centre height then started on the X Y Z access When I got them right with the screws I found the middle had moved its position! So using the video guide etc I decided it was the bed that was Concave so I went in and Incresed the Delta !
This does absolutely nothing. Infact the head does not change its height or decrease the height! But what it does do After I increased the Delta and I pressed no 2 script it didn't go to the normal position on the bed it sent the print head into the Z rods Infact it stopped the head from coming down to the bed.
My Delta radius has been put back to what I presume the default is which is 98
This must be a firm ware problem and that's why I cant get the 301 to set up!
Please help? Is there a firmware update?
Another day down the drain!
Cheers for now Percy

Percy

Post by Percy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:09 am

Hi William
Just to add to my earlier plea for help! I got my firmware via Easy print and it is version (V1.0.03)
I reloaded it again later in case it was wrong the first time but it made no difference
Thanks in advance
percy

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:52 am

Percy wrote: My Delta radius has been put back to what I presume the default is which is 98
Hi,do you go back to control and click "store memory" after everytime's changing?Please take a video showing the lastest working state of the printer after leveling.

Renan

Post by Renan » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:11 am

William wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:52 am
Percy wrote: My Delta radius has been put back to what I presume the default is which is 98
Hi,do you go back to control and click "store memory" after everytime's changing?Please take a video showing the lastest working state of the printer after leveling.
Hi!

I'm having the same problem to configure the delta radius. After configurate the 3 axis, I moved my nozzle to X0, Y0, Z0 and it is wrong because I need to increase the delta radius.

I did this configuration, and clicked on the "store memory" option, but not happens. I think that is a firmware problem too.

I Need help to do this radius configuration.

Ty.

4lynne

Post by 4lynne » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:24 am

I was sent a link to a page with wrong firmware to up load ( bootlader ) and now have LCD of small Squares and since then have tried to up load the 1.0.3 version of the Rostock.bin file several times now and still have a pile of fancy stuff
Also got sent to the STM-Link place and that program did not connect to the 301 Rostock all
So when does the Chinese New year end So I get answers back from Geeetech Tech support ?

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:50 pm

Have you tried to control it via USB port?
It can let you know the issue lead by the LCD or the mainboard