A10 won't print in centre of bed.

Linakesh

A10 won't print in centre of bed.

Post by Linakesh » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:02 pm

Hi all. Complete noob here. I have an issue with my new A10 refusing to print in the centre of the buildplate.
I have had a mostly successful print from the sd card supplied test print. My problem lies with any designs I make.
I used Tinkercad to create, then sent to Cura to slice and print. All working fine until the print starts. Printer moves printhead to bottom left hand corner and starts to print right there. I managed to get a small successful print by moving the model in Cura to the top right corner, this resulted in the printer behaving as if I only had a 110 x 110mm buildplate https://showbox.tools/ (quarter of actual buildplate size) and printed in top right corner of that.
I have been informed that Cura is supposed to automatically centre models when slicing and printing.
I have been sent some settings to change to, however, I am not able to do this as the settings for my printer in Cura are only checkboxes with no option to change the values (which it doesn't show anyway).
CAN ANYONE HELP!!!
Has anyone had the same issue and solved it?
Last edited by Linakesh on Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Admin

Re: A10 won't print in centre of bed.

Post by Admin » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:17 am

Hello, please check whether the print area in the printer settings in your Cura is set correctly, and whether it is 220*220.
You can also add the default A10 Cura settings in Cura.
The model should be automatically centered when printing.