problems printing detail and overhangs.

SheltonCoolio

problems printing detail and overhangs.

Post by SheltonCoolio » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:19 pm

I got my A10 PRO from amazon and ever since it arrived I have had nothing but problems.
the bed would not level I had to get a glass bed for it. after getting a glass bed I was able to level and get good first layers.

I have calibrated the extruder and seams to be accurate. (checked with digital calipers )
no matter my setting I am not able to print any overhangs without it turning into spaghetti.
when printing any top layer detail there is a lot of stringing and the extruder carves into the print
I am using cura 4.3
all my prints are in PLA I have tried 6 different PLA's with all the same results
I have tried increasing and decreasing heats and print speeds with the same results

Nursingexpert

Re: problems printing detail and overhangs.

Post by Nursingexpert » Sat May 14, 2022 3:35 pm

Nursing Assignment Help London is one of the best writing services to avail in UK. Nursing Assignment Help are providing low-cost and cheap assignment services for students. Order your nursing assignment no matter where you are studying in UK.

ellisgrey

Post by ellisgrey » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:35 pm

Assignment writing is all you are looking for and is all that we, Write My Assignment For Me are offering you. We understand budget constraints of the students and how hard they earn to meet their daily expenses. Hence, we stand tall on our motto of delivering quality and affordable rates.

billyroberts

Re: How to make your students participate at a online lesson

Post by billyroberts » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:51 pm

Avoid plagiarism
While facts are important in research, the real value of knowledge comes from original thoughts. Plagiarism, by definition, is not giving credit to the original source. Instead, students must engage deeply with the• do my accounting homework for me and research material, and then synthesize their own ideas. That way, they can avoid being accused of plagiarism. Read on to learn more about avoiding plagiarism. Here are a few examples. How to Avoid Plagiarism When Writing an Essay for College

SkyeTorphy

Post by SkyeTorphy » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:10 pm

Gregory must fend off the nearly unstoppable pursuit of the characters from the recreated fnaf security breach as well as new, terrifying threats with the aid of Freddy Fazbear.

dominicmorrison

Marketing Assignment Writing Service

Post by dominicmorrison » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:46 pm

We offer each student reasonable marketing assignment help. When writing a strong marketing assignment, students frequently run across a number of difficulties. They can put an end to all of their problem with lengthy and difficult projects by working with our team of professionals.

Pattoner

Post by Pattoner » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:58 pm

The newest installment of the Slope series, slope 2 unblocked , challenges players to employ their sense of balance while dodging obstacles and collecting diamonds in order to purchase extra balls.