Purge tower incorrect filament

ToHoverNoBover

Purge tower incorrect filament

Post by ToHoverNoBover » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:31 pm

Hello everyone,

I am printing with a twin extruder single nozzle A10M and using Cura as slicing software. The item I am trying to print is white with a small amount of black at the top.

When printing the nozzle moves to start the tower and purges out black (only the black extruder is turning), it then starts to print the product in white which causes it to turn from black through grew scales to white. Once it has produced the first layer it returns to the purge tower and repeats this process. It looks good as a Zebra print, but how do I make it so that it will only purge out white until it gets to the bits I want black?

P.S. If I print two of the same product the second is produced with the correct colours in the correct order meaning the first is effectively a purge.

Can any one offer any assistance or had this problem before? I am not new to printing but I am new to twin extruder printing.

Thank you in advance for any and all help.

ChristineBarron

Re: Purge tower incorrect filament

Post by ChristineBarron » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:33 pm

A seeking slot of the information is margin for the arguments for the individuals. Plot of the region and essaywriter.org is ensured for the anticipation for the turns. The mid implanted for the right use of the offs for all issues.

oliviaclark

Post by oliviaclark » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:56 pm

Hi guys! Thanks for sharing this type of interesting information about Purge tower's incorrect filament. I have bookmarked it to read again. When you order an essay on the web, you hope to get the substance of top quality right on time, yet you likely would prefer not to spend your month-to-month spending plan on it. If you need help with research proposal writing service please visit our web - it is a good opportunity to find out new information and do your task faster and more quality.

talleychan

Post by talleychan » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:38 pm

Thank you for instructing me how to print with A10M printer

nanali

Post by nanali » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:44 am

Well, despite of a big amount of writing servicesm I think that there are some which do everything to do their best.
https://www.academicsaviour.com/jia-na-da-cs-dai-xie cs代写, 加拿大计算机代写, cs 代写