A10M - bed and E1 temp suddenly stopped reporting

millenium7

A10M - bed and E1 temp suddenly stopped reporting

Post by millenium7 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:43 pm

I moved the printer and now the bed shows 112c when idle (and does not change when I unplug it from the main board) and and the thermister for E1 (wired into extra pins) now also shows -14c. The thermisters on both the bed and E1 are both ok and were working before I moved the printer. I have checked the connections with a multimeter and I am getting correct resistance values on both thermisters, but the board is not reading them

Since I havn't changed firmware or done anything at all in software, i'm thinking the board itself is faulty. Is there anything in common with the bed and pins (i'm having trouble finding the schematic I originally used. It's the 2 rightmost pins on the connector that normally only has a few wires on it, I had to add extra pins to it)

William
Site Admin

Re: A10M - bed and E1 temp suddenly stopped reporting

Post by William » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:07 pm

Hi, If you unplug your hotbed cable from the motherboard,
If the temperature on the screen is still high,
The motherboard may be malfunctioning.

For the schematic diagram of the motherboard, you can refer to this: https://www.geeetech.com/download.html?download_id=43
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

KennaSchinner

Post by KennaSchinner » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:11 am

One of the major contacts is found for the positives for the men in the area. The blog of the https://www.paperwritingpro.com/our-ser ... erm-paper/ for allies. The change is fit for the behest of the goals for the approval of the terms for signs.

BrendaLopez

Post by BrendaLopez » Sat May 01, 2021 4:59 pm

3D printers are very important to use. As we know, in the present time when children want to submit their work they want images more beautiful and focused which can only be got through Murphy Beds Arizona digital printers.

LynCAtkinson

Post by LynCAtkinson » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:13 pm

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. By the way, I am searching for the greenhouse business plan online. Can anyone over here please help me?

EdwardSoto

Post by EdwardSoto » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:25 pm

The Mandalay Sound is likewise awesome. Try not to be Buffet near me tricked by the totally delightful Aria Buffet; your eyes will adore the cutting edge, breezy, open, agreeable, excellent environment yet your taste-buds won't partake in the food anyplace nearly so much.

Jauregui2

Post by Jauregui2 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:49 pm

If your heating or cooling system will run but room temperature is too hot or too cold.