Replace test files on SD Card... Mine is blank

Hogdriver

Replace test files on SD Card... Mine is blank

Post by Hogdriver » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:57 am

Some of you might have read in other threads some of my challenges getting my A10M up and running... After a month dealing with under-extrusion (Fixed with Marlin 2.0) and a new motherboard with defective heated bed circuit (replaced by Geeetech, arrived defective but I was able to reflow solder and fix the unsoldered CPU crystal lead), I think I finally have a fully operational printer.

However, when I went to print the SD card test files, I somehow deleted them (or were perhaps deleted in the firmware flashing process or when I was trying to reflash the bootloader before I discovered the unsoldered lead on the motherboard?!?).

Could someone send me a link with the files that came with your printer? I searched the Geeetech website and didn't see them available for download.

Thanks Vert for your work! and the gentleman who designed the Cura A10M profile... saved me a lot of work with major tweaking. Now I'm only down to minor tweaking and then installing the BL touch to get it up and running. After a month of cussing Geeetech, I'm liking this printer more and more!