Z axis grinding a10t

angelei

Z axis grinding a10t

Post by angelei » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:54 pm

So I just got my a10t geeetech printer in and it worked great but I wanted to add auto level. So I followed the instruction video on the geeetech site and used the smatto firmware updater as it showed. It worked until I pressed the auto home button on the printer as shown in the video and the z axis began making a grinding noise and would barely move. So I figured it might be an issue with the update so I tried flashing it back to the original firmware provided by geeetech for the a10t. It still made the noise but would not move and then the LCD screen started flashing with weird characters and the smatto program crashed. Not sure what to do but I'm afraid to do anything else right now.

William
Site Admin

Re: Z axis grinding a10t

Post by William » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:57 am

Hi, can you provide video? Here you can upload compressed files
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Roanne625

Post by Roanne625 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:06 am

Z axis grinding with new features are now available online. This factor makes it more convenient for online users. I want to buy HP printer can you please share some info about this. The best thesis writing service helps students while doing article work.

Liana

Post by Liana » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:36 am

If you are looking for app developers in Dubai To promote your business or to reach your clients easily or for any other purpose then mistersaad is the best approach for you

steve91

Post by steve91 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:34 pm

Even in the darkest hours of your life, I will stand by your side holding onto the only candle and light up all the non-illuminated areas. May God shower you with all the happiness in the world! Good Bye 2020 Welcome 2021 Quotes!

muttyhere

Post by muttyhere » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:14 pm

After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my website as well and let me know what you think. structural engineering assignment help

Damion852

Post by Damion852 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:25 pm

angelei wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:54 pm
So I just got my a10t geeetech printer in and it worked great but I wanted to add auto level. So I followed the instruction video on the geeetech site and used the smatto firmware updater as it showed. It worked until I pressed the auto home button on the printer as shown in the video and the z axis began making a grinding noise and would barely move. So I figured it might be an issue with the update so I tried flashing it back to the original firmware provided by geeetech for the a10t. It still made the noise but would not move and then the LCD screen started flashing with weird characters and the smatto program crashed. Not sure what to do but I'm afraid to do anything else right now.
One of the motor cables is just barely long enough. Sure enough, the connection was loose. I tightened it and that fixed it immediately. I loosened it just to see, and I got that nosie again. Thank you so much. Sometimes it's the small things that get overlooked.

hipohaha

Post by hipohaha » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:03 pm

The information you shared is quite complete. I will research more on this topic paper minecraft