mailbox unverified

p1nda

mailbox unverified

Post by p1nda » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:46 pm

hi there, i installed the easyprint 3d app on my iphone . before i can verify my e-mailadress the time has allready expired and i have to register again. i tried several times but no succes. every time i get the mail im am too late. i tried to use "forget password" that works, however when i try to login the app says "mailbox unverified" .
really frustrating this. anyone ????

THNX !!!

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: mailbox unverified

Post by _kaktus_ » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:17 pm

Hello.
:mrgreen:

In this case, you should send a message to the GT team at their email address:
technical@geeetech.com

Write what happened to you, give the serial number of your module.
Give also the address of the mailbox whose verification was not carried out correctly.

Problems may result from the policies of the Chinese government and the GFW. :?

So it's not your fault or that of the GT Team. ;)

People in China have censored access to the Internet. Everything is controlled by the Great Chinese Firewall, which also includes domain name resolution services. These are not only their own DNS servers, but the infrastructure that intercepts the answers.

So you can show patience and understanding. It will be nice on your part in the face of this problem. :D
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

p1nda

Re: mailbox unverified

Post by p1nda » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:06 pm

THNX kaktus, i just mailed the issue.
hope it gets solved soon.

:P