237 degree - Bed Temperature - Error:Temperature heated bed switched off. MAXTEMP triggered

Scenator

237 degree - Bed Temperature - Error:Temperature heated bed switched off. MAXTEMP triggered

Post by Scenator » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:02 am

Hello,

I assembled my new geeetech duplicator last week and he printed well.
Today, I changed the nozzle and after turning the printer on, The Display shows "Err: MAXTEMP Bed" - but Nozzle and bed are cold:
237 degree - Bed Temperature is displayed!
159 degree - Extruder-Temperature is displayed!

Repetier-Host log-file
19:44:06.141 : Error:Temperature heated bed switched off. MAXTEMP triggered !!
19:44:06.141 : Error:Printer stopped due to errors. Fix the error and use M999 to restart. (Temperature is reset. Set it after restarting)

Even if I remove the bed-cable form bed and/or remove it from board - the same error still occures.

Does anybody has an idea to solf this problem?

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: 237 degree - Bed Temperature - Error:Temperature heated bed switched off. MAXTEMP triggered

Post by _kaktus_ » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:55 pm

Scenator wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:02 am
Hello,

Even if I remove the bed-cable form bed and/or remove it from board - the same error still occures.

Does anybody has an idea to solf this problem?
This may indicate that your measuring circuit is not working properly.

Somewhere there may be a short circuit or poor contact.
I would check the circuit of the thermistor in the modified device carefully.
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

elenasalvatore429

Re: 237 degree - Bed Temperature - Error:Temperature heated bed switched off. MAXTEMP triggered

Post by elenasalvatore429 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:33 pm

Thankfully! This is absolutely astonishing and delightful post. This post is much similar to the Daft Punk Jacket article. I’m pleased to share the appreciated information.

creshbunny

Post by creshbunny » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:04 am

Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic details , I too conceive this s a very fantastic website Hotmail

clubhouseehack

Post by clubhouseehack » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:46 am

assistance of the Clubhouse supporters hack, you can get free clubhouse adherents in less time, as indicated by your own custom choice. You get the chance to pick the quantity of how to get clubhouse followers expanded adherents that you need for your record.

bstbabystufs

Post by bstbabystufs » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:51 pm

On the rundown, we have Online Monk Baby kiddie aprons. In case you are searching for a child kiddie apron for your adult children of 5 years of age, then, at that point this is bestbabystuffs.in the right decision for you. It accompanies sleeves and you can tie it from the posterior with the assistance of the strings that are given along the cover.

afdahdesign

Post by afdahdesign » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:29 pm

Motion pictures on this site are efficient because of Screen Media. The motion pictures on the home screen are much of the time refreshed with the new deliveries. ADFAH To make it helpful for all the film darlings, motion pictures are isolated into various classifications dependent on language, entertainers, names, and the sky is the limit from there.

shonelie

Post by shonelie » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:45 pm

good post like it

BobbyDilan

Post by BobbyDilan » Tue May 17, 2022 9:10 pm

TennisTemple has been, for several years now, one of the French-speaking reference websites for tennis news (Number 1 in terms of audience since 2011). We also provide Livescore tennis rankings. Innovative and constantly evolving, its ambition is to offer fans of the little yellow ball an ever more adapted follow-up of the professional tennis news. It is this unwavering desire to improve that allows us to display an audience that is also constantly growing.