AutoHome issue

Spippo

AutoHome issue

Post by Spippo » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:26 pm

Am facing an issue with my MeCreator2 printer.
While hitting the Auto Home from the control panel, it's starting to move to home position but for X and Y-axis it makes a strange noise, trying to move more than the MIN position !
Actually, it does not stop even if it reaches the endstop and strange noise appears for some seconds, only for X and Y, not facing it for the Z-axis.
I've checked the endstops and they are correctly connected and well functioning!

I tried using the 'Set Home Offsets' and 'Store memory' after moving the head at the home position but still facing same when hitting AutoHome from control panel...

I assume it could be fixed in the configuration.h file but I would need some assistance to do it properly.

Thanks

William
Site Admin

Re: AutoHome issue

Post by William » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:34 am

Hi, You can try to connect your printer to Repetier Host and enter M119 in the manual control to check the limit switch.
You can refer to: http://geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=60927
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Spippo

Post by Spippo » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:33 pm

Thanks for your replies guys.

M119 shown me that endstops are working well when nozzle is at the center.

However, what I saw for X-axis endstop is very strange.
The endstop red light is off when X-axis is at position 0. And it switches on only if I move it from some centimeters (around 10 approximately)
On what is it based ? Does light switch on software event or hardware one ?
For Z and Y-axis, red lights are on when nozzle is at home position. (BTW, by doing a home position for Z or Y, there is no strange noise)

This 'offset' on X-axis seems the key of my issue I think.

Spippo

Post by Spippo » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:00 pm

Progressing myself on the resolution of the issue by scrutinizing my printer carefully.

When I can get the endstop red light on, everything works well, but for that I need to push firmly on involved cable connector.
So seems that X-axis endstop wire is causing the issue, reacting differently when I'm pressing the cable conductor...

Will keep you posted guys

Thanks

ElviraNance

Post by ElviraNance » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:15 am

Thanks for sharing, I'll happily use it if I have such an opportunity earlier.

Ignacioebster

Post by Ignacioebster » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:53 pm

Mostly peoples have to face Autohome issues when they gone for picnic or trip. If you don't want to face these kind of issue so click on bulk url opener and read some useful tricks before going a long trip.

Ritaoodman

Reader

Post by Ritaoodman » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:24 pm

joypatel

Post by joypatel » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:47 pm

bigcommerce quickbooks integration

It will save your time and money by integrate your sales data with QuickBooks. BigCommerce offers a simple solution to start an online store. It will save your time and effort on data entry and it will automate your BigCommerce orders with inventory, shipping and accounting.

iamjayesh

Post by iamjayesh » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:35 pm

Mind blowing post you have shared for us. I specially congratulate you for this kind of post. Satta Matka

Sessions

Post by Sessions » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:14 pm

May be undervalued. Its Value Score of B indicates it would be a good pick for value investors. The financial health and growth prospects of ATHM, demonstrate its potential to outperform the market. It currently has a Growth Score of D.

https://www.skylightpaycard.online/