EasyPrint Config File for I3 Pro W

CarsonGrey

EasyPrint Config File for I3 Pro W

Post by CarsonGrey » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:44 am

I have spent a lot of time trying to get 3D Benchy to print correctly in PLA. I have reduced bed temp to stop sagging. I have reduced speeds to stop benchy from lifting off of the bed. With my Benchy, you can see through the bottom from the egg-crate like matrix it was printed from.

I started with the custom high config Speed Test essay writer in EasyPrint and have been modifying it to get it to look good.

I was wondering is someone already has a "good" EasyPrint config file for PLA that I can try.
Last edited by CarsonGrey on Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

William
Site Admin

Re: EasyPrint Config File for I3 Pro W

Post by William » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:31 am

Hello, provide you with a few EasyPrint configuration pictures. :D You can also modify it yourself.
Attachments
w.jpg
w.jpg (37.63 KiB) Viewed 12993 times
s.jpg
s.jpg (41.72 KiB) Viewed 12993 times
r.jpg
r.jpg (39.53 KiB) Viewed 12993 times
q.jpg
q.jpg (46.67 KiB) Viewed 12993 times
e.jpg
e.jpg (37.83 KiB) Viewed 12993 times
a.jpg
a.jpg (42.69 KiB) Viewed 12993 times
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

victorbradford

Post by victorbradford » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:12 pm

I always mess with these kind of issues because I am not good with printers as it takes time to resolve the issue

From cheap reliable essay writing service

robinjamess

Post by robinjamess » Sun May 23, 2021 5:28 am

CarsonGrey wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:44 am
I have spent a lot of time trying to get 3D Benchy to print correctly in PLA. I have reduced bed temp to stop sagging. I have reduced speeds to stop benchy from lifting off of the bed. With my Benchy, you can see through the bottom from the egg-crate like matrix it was printed from.

I started with the custom high config in EasyPrint and have been modifying it to get it to look good.

TcsWebmail DadeSchools Upsers

I was wondering is someone already has a "good" EasyPrint config file for PLA that I can try.
I began using it to force myself to learn the command line of Linux. I quickly realized it did more: it kept the distraction away that desktops gave me. In other words, it calmed me down.

This coincided with me moving away from Windows all together and deciding to use Linux instead.

To add to this with some dramatic flair. I have a history of depressions (the serious kind) and find it difficult to focus on anything, this is where i3 came to the rescue. It helped me focussing on the words.