StepStick A4988 driver

badmanjoe

StepStick A4988 driver

Post by badmanjoe » Wed May 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Hi,

i am posting this in reply to Rocky's email:
"Dear Friend,
Thanks for your mail, please kindly post a topic on our web forum, our tech support man will reply you soon,
Thanks,
Regards"

My problem is this: I got the A4988 Step stick drivers from you not long ago.. In your description of the item you say that the driver can drive a motor up to 2A.
Well ... thats wrong.
The drivers that you sell have two resistors S1X and S2X these resistors are called SENSE RESISTORS, and they are of value of 0.2OHM. this LIMITS the current of the driver to 1A ONLY!!!! if you want to be able to drive 2A motors you MUST REPLACE the S1X and S2X with RESISTORS with 0.1OHM or even 0.05 OHM !

Im asking that you check this matter and fix it...
On another note, your new drivers (4 layer PCB) what is the value of S1X and S2X on it??????? if its still 0.2OHM then the 4 layer pcb looses its value.. as there will be no need for heat dessipation anyways ;)

Looking forward for your reply..
Joe

techsupport
Site Admin

Re: StepStick A4988 driver

Post by techsupport » Thu May 02, 2013 10:14 am

Hi ,friend
Thank you for your suggestion.
I will read it carefully and check our product . If there are any problem on our product ,we will perfect them.

Yours sincerely
techsupport
Your real trustworthy partner in China!!
Email: forum@geeetech.com

ClarkRich

Post by ClarkRich » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:59 pm

An important and informative post is done for the reforms for all humans. The feature of the essaygeeks.co.uk review is done for the citizens. The guile is fit for the painted lament for the terms. Link is fit for the rocky forum for the posting of the comments.

Sky

Post by Sky » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:54 am

Thanks for the info! Well, this is the first time that I have heard about this, and I am grateful that at least, I have a better idea now. I appreciate you sharing! I will take note of this so I can make it as a reference in the future! For the meantime, I guess we can all enjoy and have fun playing different games! Let us all redirect to https://www.emulatorpc.com/angry-birds-star-wars/ and a lot more different downloadable disney games! See you!