Geeetech Kossel Delta Firmware

BarbaraValenzuela

Geeetech Kossel Delta Firmware

Post by BarbaraValenzuela » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:04 pm

Huawei has gotten one of the main and top-selling cell phone brands in Australia. The brand has just dazzled because of its very good quality cell phone gadgets. Mate 10 is an incredible illustration of this, which has just dazzled numerous clients because of its striking plan and exceptional cameras.
In this article, you will get acquainted with all the vital insights about Huawei P20 Pro costs in Australia, particulars, delivery date and accessibility.
why not try these out: https://phatlocmobile.vn/
Huawei P20 Pro Specifications
The Huawei P20 Pro offers iPhone X the same score on the highest point of the gadget, which can be killed fortunately. So you can utilize the gadget screen as per your desire and style.
The telephone is planned as a genius in the cell phone industry, and it truly performs like an amazing cell phone gadget. Much the same as different leads around, the Huawei P20 Pro is a bezel-less cell phone with a glass back that reflects astounding shading designs when the light straightforwardly meets the gadget.
Thinking about all the particulars, the most noticeable and smash hit highlight of this Huawei telephone is identified with its triple camera arrangement. As per the producer, the Huawei P20 master is going to exhibit world's first triple Leica camera with the most extreme number of pixels check.
more info here: https://androidphatloc.webflow.io/
Not just this, you will get the 24MP huge forward looking camera with AI and beautification highlights. With Huawei P20 Pro cameras, you will get the best quality and noteworthy picture brings about any lighting condition.
The cell phone has just got DxOMark's most noteworthy generally scores, so it is protected to state that it is one of the most exceptional cell phone cameras you can get at the present time.
Here is the snappy once-over of the Huawei P20 Pro cell phone specs:
official site: https://phatlocmobile.vn/sua-chua-huawei
Show: 6.1-Inch OLED FHD+ Resolution: 1080x2240 Pixels Aspect Ratio: 18:9 Pixels Density: 408ppi Protection: IP67 Dimensions: 155 x 73.9 x 7.8 mm Processor Chipset: Kirin 970 Speed: 1.8GHz Octa-center RAM: 6GB Storage: 128GB Rear Camera: 40MP+20MP+8MP Front-Facing Camera: 24MP Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo Battery: 4000mAh Li-Po (Non-removable) Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 Sensors: Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope Available Colors: Black, Twilight Weight: 180 grams Price: 1099AUD
Huawei P20 Pro Availability with respect to Australian Market
Last edited by BarbaraValenzuela on Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GAQ

Re: Geeetech Kossel Delta Firmware

Post by GAQ » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:41 am

Hi BarbaraValenzuela,

Certainly sounds like the wrong firmware or another firmware issue...

I've no experience with a delta printer - This section of the forum is for the I3 pro B, which is a Prusa type machine.
I've looked at the machine you have and you do not seem to be alone with a firmware issue...
Another commented as follows -

"Printer arrived and assembly was no problem. For calibration it is necessary to update the firmware, but the firmware is not compiling in newer versions of the Arduino IDE. I use 1.8.5 (I need this version also for other projects). Problem seems to be a redeclaration of a basic structure (fpos_t). Installation of IDE 1.0.5 would require a deinstallation of my current IDE, which is not a solution for me. Any Ideas?"

Now it would appear that the marlin firmware may well compile if you have an earlier version of Arduino. - Is that an option for you - download from the Arduino site ?

I have Arduino version 1.8.9 running on Windows 10.
When I opened the file marlin.ino from the downloaded firmware, then there certainly was a row of Tabs across the top.
I can't see it being a Windows 8 issue - Arduino would list this as a known problem if it were.

I'd start with a fresh Arduino installation - Download it from their website.
Look for compatibility with Windows 8.

See if you can get the Marlin to compile from this version.
Post your results and it will help if you list the version of Arduino you're using as well as the version of Marlin you're trying to complile.

Gerry

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:07 am

Thanks for your feedback, hi, BarbaraValenzuela,can you provide the more details of the problem?
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Post by _kaktus_ » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:03 am

;)
I've moved the topic.
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

Patricker

Post by Patricker » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:21 pm

Quite an interesting idea, I will learn more about this topic.

Enrique

Post by Enrique » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:33 pm

Hey I recently got my 3d printer and have been reading a lot on the internet about marlin and repetier software. Now which one is better, also any tips setting up the printer in repetier as I am using marlin at the moment. I tried setting up repetier but the head crashed into the bed and drew a nice line for me :'(

Also if anyone could lend a hand with setting up repetier then you could PM me that would be great.

Cheer Smudge

MyBPCreditcard login

Alejandra

Post by Alejandra » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:33 pm

thaykinhtinlong123

Post by thaykinhtinlong123 » Fri May 06, 2022 12:10 pm

Depending on the severity of the collision, you will need to replace different components. Especially when current technology has allowed us to laminate the new glass for iPhone 13 without having to replace the whole screen.
note : https://tinlongmobile.com/
In case you need to replace the 13 . screen
Most of the cases of collisions, problems, pressure make our screen blue, red, ink spill, touch error, display damage.
iPhone 13 Pro Max falls, moisture does not appear on the screen, the screen is green, this situation can be repaired and pressed the cable.
Due to the manufacturer's error, the display does not appear to be frozen, the touch is broken, the screen is yellow. But the rate is very low, and if caught early you can bring the warranty.
Where the screen can be repaired
The screen is water-dropped, wet, blue screen due to nature. We can test and handle the same cable as for the screen.

How to handle: Currently, the technology and technical skills at Tin Long have allowed the removal of small parts of the ip screen for processing.

The cause is due to conductive liquid causing problems with the screen contacts. We just need to redo the screen cable contact. The cost will definitely be cheaper than replacing the new Iphone13 screen. And if we redo the cable without success, then it's not too late to consider replacing the screen later.