I need some help getting started?

AndresonJemmie

I need some help getting started?

Post by AndresonJemmie » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:22 pm

I have the Geeetech i3 pro B. I have constructed it, and it appears fine.
I am completely lost when I try to work out how to work the machine. The user manual starts with Repetier- host, but when I installed this, the Printer settings has a warning: 'Notice: you have a Repetier-server installation. We highly recommend using the Repetier-Server connector instead'. I've followed the instructions but I've clearly done something wrong because the Notice has not gone.
So - I joined the Forum, and here there isn't a Repetier section, but people seem to use Easyprint.
What do I do? Is there a beginner guide somewhere?omegle xender
Thanks

charlotteanderson

Re: I need some help getting started?

Post by charlotteanderson » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:50 pm

Only if the printer is linked to the server can you view the control tab (green). If it isn't green, the connection data is most likely incorrect. Baudrate and port are very essential in this case. What kind of board is used by the Vertex 3D printer?
Hello, readers! My name is Charlotte Anderson, and I'm the #1 best-selling author of the Bridge of Diamonds, After finishing my Masters degree in creative writing and sociology, I've gotten to where I am because of my dedication and passion for providing the best cheap essay papers service possible to my readers.

Mamaxi

Re: I need some help getting started?

Post by Mamaxi » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:38 am

Drift Boss is a great racing game that I have come to love the most. The game helps you with your mind during stressful times of work or study and also trains you with good reflexes such as eye and finger agility. The game is completely free and always updates good and hot games that are loved by many people every day. Why haven't you tried it yet?