"No SD Card" but "Card inserted"

Gabryzzzzz

"No SD Card" but "Card inserted"

Post by Gabryzzzzz » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:44 pm

When i put the SD card i can see "Card inserted" but in the main menù i see "No SD Card", somebody can help me?

Admin

Re: "No SD Card" but "Card inserted"

Post by Admin » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:28 pm

Hello, please try to replace the TF card or format the TF card, it may be the problem of the TF card.
If it still doesn't work, it may be a problem with the TF card slot of the motherboard. It is recommended that you replace the motherboard with a new one.
You can contact geeetech for replacement.

Gabryzzzzz

Post by Gabryzzzzz » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:06 am

Admin wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:28 pm
Hello, please try to replace the TF card or format the TF card, it may be the problem of the TF card.
If it still doesn't work, it may be a problem with the TF card slot of the motherboard. It is recommended that you replace the motherboard with a new one.
You can contact geeetech for replacement.
I'm sorry if I reply only now, I solved the problem by using a laptop and I print via a USB port (honestly I think is better). Until I don't need an sd car I prefer don't waste time with a board replacement.
I still not print anything yet, I have a bigger problem, the extruder stops pulls the filament and made a clicking noise and this stop the print randomly, if you can help me I'm very happy, anyway thank you for your support.

(My English is so bad, I'm Italian)

wade95646

Post by wade95646 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:39 pm

Gabryzzzzz wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:44 pm
When i put the SD card i can see "Card inserted" but in the main menù i see "No SD Card", somebody can help me?
In the device manager,mygiftcardsite look for a device labeled “SD host adapter.” If you see it, your computer has a built-in SD card reader. If you can locate the slot but not the device listing, or see the listing but not the slot, contact your computer's manufacturer for more information.