STL for left Z-Axis motor mount Acrylic i3 Pro-b

kattnig

STL for left Z-Axis motor mount Acrylic i3 Pro-b

Post by kattnig » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:32 pm

Hello everybody,

when building my Prusa i3Pro B, there were only 2 right motor mounts included. The left one - with the hole for the z-axis endstop-mount wasnt there. I tried to modify the part, but broke it. I have nonetheless been able to get the printer working, but I would like to replace the broken part with a "clean" and tidy one. Alas, I couldn't find any STLs for thist specific part and I do not feel up to designing it myself. Does anyone have a model?

reagards, kate

jonsag

Re: STL for left Z-Axis motor mount Acrylic i3 Pro-b

Post by jonsag » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:47 am

Hi

I think you will have no problem getting a new one from Geeetech.
They seem to be very helpful with these things.

I suggest you just send them an email with some pics describing what you just wrote.

However, perhaps you can find some fitting parts on the prusa page over printable parts.
https://www.prusa3d.com/prusa-i3-printable-parts/
I haven't checked them all myself, but perhaps you want to take a look at them.

Good luck
/jon

begeyi8596

Re: STL for left Z-Axis motor mount Acrylic i3 Pro-b

Post by begeyi8596 » Wed May 26, 2021 3:56 pm

kattnig wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:32 pm
Hello everybody,

when building my Prusa i3Pro B, there were only 2 right motor mounts included. The left one - with the hole for the z-axis endstop-mount wasnt there. I tried to modify the part, but broke it. I have nonetheless been able to get the printer working, but I would like to replace the broken part with a "clean" and tidy one. Alas, I couldn't find any STLs for thist specific part and I do not feel up to designing it myself. Does anyone have a model?

reagards, kate
Hi buddy, first mail the geeetech team your need, they will definitely not say on. Give a try!

Regards,
Roel Hackett Tutuapp Vidmate