Filament detector with GT2560 board.

steven

Re: Filament detector with GT2560 board.

Post by steven » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:34 pm

Hello

I know a lot of things about 3d printing but it is all background information. The probably the most important that i dont know is firmware and controller boards.

I want to install bl touch and filament break detector on the gt2560 but have no idee how.

Voor what i understand is that you use ports of the endswitches and jou change the firmware settings.

Can somebody help me

Thanks

rajubhaiya

Post by rajubhaiya » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:35 am

I got sick of baby-sitting long prints and wasting filament when I couldn't. It was an easy process, and has already paid for itself many times over.

applezop

Post by applezop » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:47 pm

This is a great printer, especially for the money spent . It takes minimal time to assemble considering most of it is done when you receive it. I did have to make some adjustment with the rollers, but that was expected. Everything was packaged well. Wiring was a breeze , all the wires are labeled so there is no confusion. After leveling the bed I was printing in under 30 minutes. Print quality with no adjustments was surprisingly good, and after a few tweaks it prints like a printer that should cost 3x the money. I’m extremely please with this printer so far and would most certainly purchase again!!!