Grinding Bed Wheel?

MOCCOR

Grinding Bed Wheel?

Post by MOCCOR » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:52 am

So I just noticed the 2 inside wheels on my Geeetech A30T under the bed is like grinding, Is that normal? The 2 outside wheels are completely fine. The 2 inside wheels look the same. I never touched the wheels nor do I see anywhere to do so. Even the Z axis wheels are perfectly fine. But those 2 inside wheels look like this -
Attachments
IMG_20211030_171722.jpg
IMG_20211030_171722.jpg (243.49 KiB) Viewed 2802 times

MOCCOR

Re: Grinding Bed Wheel?

Post by MOCCOR » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:46 am

Bumping this. Has anyone else experienced this? I searched it on Google and it seems like mixed answers. Some say the grinding is bad and means the wheels are too tight or loose, some say its kinda necessary for some, for the wheels to fit. Tbh I feel like the wheels are likely perfectly aligned and simply just need to wear down to fit, but the 2 outside wheels are fine and from what I see, the extrusion aluminum is the same on all 4 sides 🤔

Admin

Post by Admin » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:31 pm

It looks like just film on those wheels is damaged. You don't have to worry about. Let's just check whether it affect the printing!

MOCCOR

Post by MOCCOR » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:00 am

Admin wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:31 pm
It looks like just film on those wheels is damaged. You don't have to worry about. Let's just check whether it affect the printing!
It has been printing very well, I guess I should have mentioned that. Haven't done much calibrating and it has been printing very good out of the box. Is there a place to leave a review for these printers? I was skeptical of the purchase at first due to it not having many reviews, but I assumed it was basically a Ender 3 v2 upgraded in every single way, and that is exactly what it feels like. Like on 3DPrintersbay there is 1 review, another store has 8. Geeetech website "reviews" are mostly questions. So I am just curious if there is anywhere I can leave a review. I didn't buy it on Amazon so I can't do it there, even though that would be the most helpful