Original engine references A30

TOFIRE

Original engine references A30

Post by TOFIRE » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:23 pm

Hello everyone!

I am in the process of reconditioning my GEEETECH A30 (first of the name). I remove all the original electronics (motherboard etc ...) to replace a motherboard and all peripheral components of the LERDGE brand.

On the motherboard there will be TMC2209s and I would like to correctly set the Vref of the motors for all axes (x y z) as well as the extruder. For that I need to know the characteristics of the engines of the GEEETECH A30.
For that I would like to know the references of the engines of origin of the A30 (which is not indicated anywhere on the engines) if someone would be kind enough to give me this information.

Thank you !

RobertBaumbach

Re: Original engine references A30

Post by RobertBaumbach » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:51 pm

The professionals can give the best solution to your studies and they can offer the best help as well to the students. The students who wanted the topic released help can get the essay writing company reviews information online. Keep it up with your work here and the topics updates would be wise.

Mohanranga

Post by Mohanranga » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:28 pm

In addition, you can use a drone inspection as an educational tool in educating your employees on best practices in cleaning and repairing roofs. JcDrones may be very high tech, but sometimes old school techniques are still best for learning new skills.

ducklife

Post by ducklife » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:12 am

I value your message, and I'm looking forward to hearing what you say. Play with me if you have time at a terrific game I found called dordle.

Kersi

Post by Kersi » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:57 pm

Hello, I have not used the services of stationary car washes for a long time, due to the fact that I started to use cleaner for mildew and mold. This equipment is an excellent alternative to any stationary car wash, cleaning the car with hot steam is the most effective and safe for delicate surfaces.

nishu91

Post by nishu91 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:54 pm

Thanks for the your suggestion its really works same problem facing most of the users Download Locke & Key Netflix Season 3 in hindi