BLTouch on A30T

pratyekmeal6

BLTouch on A30T

Post by pratyekmeal6 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:25 pm

Hello, I installed a BLTouch on my A30T (firmware v1.01.02, hardware v1.03). Wiring according to the Geeetech diagram (3-wire connector: brown wire at the top, red in the middle and orange at the bottom on the left connector. 2-wire connector: Black at the top and white at the bottom on the right connector). On power-up, the BLTouch lights up red and the probe makes two round trips. In the Control / leveling / autolevel menu, I click on 3dtouch, then autolevel on, everything seems normal, but when I click on push-pin down, the probe does not descend. If I lower the probe by hand, it goes up by itself by clicking on push-pin up. I noticed one thing, if I move the probe by hand, sometimes the BLTouch will start blinking and no other solution than to turn off the printer to get back to normal. Other than bad wiring or the faulty BLTouch, I don't see what to do. If anyone has an idea, I'm interested.showbox speed test

Admin

Re: BLTouch on A30T

Post by Admin » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:24 pm

Hi,
Maybe you can try to turn to top screw like the picture attached, clockwise or counter-clockwise.
Attachments
3d touch磁性不够就顺时针旋转螺丝.png
3d touch磁性不够就顺时针旋转螺丝.png (584.99 KiB) Viewed 1869 times