A30T Middle of Bed High

jamie2fingers

A30T Middle of Bed High

Post by jamie2fingers » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:17 am

Hi All,

Struggling with tech support on this subject so I wanted to get some opinions from other users.

I bought a Geeetech A30T about 4 months ago and it is still not fully working! I have a few outstanding problems with tech support and have had sooooo many replacement parts sent to me but the main problem is still not resolved, this being that the middle of the build plate touches the nozzle whilst the sides and fours corners are ok.

The aluminium heated plate has been replaced twice, 3-4 new mylar sheets have been tried, bearings for the hot end and the hot end itself have been replaced, x & Y belts have been replaced and the latest suggestion from Geeetech tech support has been to try a SUPER PLATE (Glass) and all attempts have made no difference. I have suggested to them that the gantry must be twisted or bent but they are unwilling to accept that that is the case.

I have unbuilt and rebuilt the machine, completely, twice now and reassembled and checked everything is tight. I have held a thick metal ruler against whatever I can and can't see anything out of shape.

What are peoples thoughts?

Thanks

aidave

Re: A30T Middle of Bed High

Post by aidave » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:26 am

My A20T also has this same problem.

Since I'm printing small objects, I level near the middle of the bed and print there, and ignore levelling the edge corners.

Was thinking of getting a glass plate, that should help? Maybe some heat-resistant mactac to level it underneath?

Another option is getting a new printer, I had a Tenlog D3 and it was very level with a Creality plate and superior for 2 color printing

aidave

Post by aidave » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:27 am

I also heard of auto-leveling which keeps a terrain-style record of your bed, to adjust for variations. However your print will probably take on the bed shape.

eliswhite89

Post by eliswhite89 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:03 pm

I know a good car rental service! This is alamo car rental raleigh durham airport. Who uses which?

kossmoss

Post by kossmoss » Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:25 pm

kali00 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:41 pm
eliswhite89 wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:03 pm
I know a good car rental service! ThisGB WhatsApp is alamo car rental raleigh durham airport. Who uses which?gb whatsapp apk
14cars are really good in car service. Is there any discount offer for 15 people?
Need 5 rental cars.
Thanks for the post..
Best regards.
kossmoss

gb whatsapp apk