A30T Prusa Slicer profiles

jokerit

A30T Prusa Slicer profiles

Post by jokerit » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:33 am

For everybody who wants to use Prusa slicer here are my profiles, simply and multicolor for 3 extruders. Works well with latest Superslicer too.
Attachments
A30TPrusa.zip
(6.08 KiB) Downloaded 376 times

rotormansa

Re: A30T Prusa Slicer profiles

Post by rotormansa » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:20 am

Thanks for the posting, I will give these a try. I have just completed my work on PrusaSlicer profiles for fine/normal/draft using PLA. I'm quite pleased with the results and it only took about two days to iron out the details. No stringing, multicolor swapping on same layer, tower builds, etc. all seem to work fine.

I was very frustrated with Cura and the relatively poor printing results on some objects. I've been using PrusaSlicer for a few years on my I3 Pro and decided to try it out on the A30T. Glad I switched.

rotormansa

Re: A30T Prusa Slicer profiles

Post by rotormansa » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:20 am

Thanks for the posting, I will give these a try. I have just completed my work on PrusaSlicer profiles for fine/normal/draft using PLA. I'm quite pleased with the results and it only took about two days to iron out the details. No stringing, multicolor swapping on same layer, tower builds, etc. all seem to work fine.

I was very frustrated with Cura and the relatively poor printing results on some objects. I've been using PrusaSlicer for a few years on my I3 Pro and decided to try it out on the A30T. Glad I switched.