trying to load new firmware A30?

CarsonGrey

trying to load new firmware A30?

Post by CarsonGrey » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:50 pm

I am trying to update the a30 firmware. I downloaded the latest firmware file from Geeetech. I have my laptop connected to the printer and printer shows up as com3 in the device manager.omegle xender When I run main, I see Com 3 at the top. I do not see the two buttons that are supposed to be at the bottom of the program (version 2.0). So when I select the mainboard bin file it gives me a green check but I can not do anything.

Any help appreciated.

robinjamess

Re: trying to load new firmware A30?

Post by robinjamess » Sun May 23, 2021 5:30 am

CarsonGrey wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:50 pm
I am trying to update the a30 firmware. I downloaded the latest firmware file from Geeetech. I have my laptop connected to the printer and printer shows up as com3 in the device manager. When I run main, I see Com 3 at the top. I do not see the two buttons that are supposed to be at the bottom of the program (version 2.0). So when I select the mainboard bin file it gives me a green check but I can not do anything.
TcsWebmail DadeSchools Upsers

Any help appreciated.
HardReset.info:
Visit our following website: www.imei.info Samsung download firmware.imei.info Samsung Download Firmware page
In the search box enter the device name or code name.imei.info Samsung Download Firmware model select
From the results choose your desired model.imei.info Samsung Download Firmware exacly model select
Then select the codename of your smartphone.imei.info Samsung Download Firmware country and network select
Afterwards, you should see the list of CSC, Country and Carrier. Let’s use this database to choose appropriate software.imei.info Samsung Download Firmware page firmware select
Next, you should see the table with information about your firmware. If everything is correct click on DOWNLOAD button.imei.info Samsung Download Firmware download buttonimei.info Samsung Download Firmware
Unpack and open the folder. Then let’s launch the Samsung HARD Downloader.imei.info Samsung Download Firmwareimei.info Samsung Download Firmware
The app should show you the information about your firmware. In order to save the software select the DOWNLOAD button and choose the desired location.Samsung Hard Downloader by HardReset.infoSamsung Hard Downloader by HardReset.infoSamsung Hard Downloader by HardReset.infoSamsung Hard Downloader by HardReset.infoSamfirm Decrypted Samsung Firmware
Wait until download end, next unpack firmware by 7zip or any other packer.
Great work, you are ready for to next part.

WARNING!
Changing firmware in the phone will erase all of your data !!
All described operations you are doing at your own risk !!
If want saves your data do a backup before starting!! !!
If want update your phone to Android Oreo firmware must use the Odin3 v3.13.1 version or higher.

Samsung Firmware Change/Update by Odin
Before start check, if the phone has a battery charged at least 30%.
Connect your device to the computer via USB cable.
Turn the device into Download Mode.
Then open Odin in Administrator Mode.odin with admin rights
After that, you should check that you have installed Samsung drivers. If not install from here Samsung Drivers
If you have installed you will see ID:COM field highlighted and also in log Added. Odin Connection Success
Make sure you have selected Auto Reboot and Factory Reset Time options.Reboot and Factory Reset
Select the Correct image like on the picture if you want to change firmware with data erase.Samfirm Samsung Firmware DownloadedNote! If you got only one file upload it as AP file.
If you do not want data to erase but just to update the android version to higher (region must be same as in phone if not phone will only reboot on the logo and never turn on), just use a HOME file like CSC file (when is an archive that you downloaded or just download firmware from samfirm with unchecked option BINARY NATURE in this situation you will have firmware that has only 1 file)
Check everything again, and press START.START UploadSTART Upload Samsung FirmwareUpload Samsung Firmware Completed
Your device is updating now, be patient it can take a while.
Your device has been updated. Now, you can disconnect the device from the computer.
Warning! After the start, you should not disconnect the device from your computer.