Problem with Geeetech A30: Z Axis is 2-3mm above the bed at the start of the print

owlietenil2

Problem with Geeetech A30: Z Axis is 2-3mm above the bed at the start of the print

Post by owlietenil2 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:51 pm

I got my very first 3D printer and wanted to test it by printing the benchy. So I added the printer in cura via custom fff printer, entered the dimensions, filament size, heated bed etc. After putting in filament and leveling the bed I started the print and the printer started, but the nozzle wasn't nearly where I leveled it, but rather 2-3 mm above the plate. Obviously i canceled the print.

Did anyone have the same problem or know where this may come from? Could false settings in cura be the cause or did I fail at leveling the bed correctly? Or is it something I totally missed?

I researched on the internet and I saw you can set an z offset value in your starting gcode. Should I just try to find a value to lower the nozzle?

Thanks for your help!

qicypora

Re: Problem with Geeetech A30: Z Axis is 2-3mm above the bed at the start of the print

Post by qicypora » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:00 pm

Gree technology is the technology that is assisted toward the technology related terms for making the technology implementation easier to them. The 3D printer has assisted the making of A 30 series at the link of https://www.toppaperwritingservice.com/ ... ssays-com/ with the topic of problems faced by the music sections.