geeetech a30, gtm32 pro vd

josecal3

geeetech a30, gtm32 pro vd

Post by josecal3 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:09 am

hello friends, a month ago I bought a geeetech printer a30, but as I made a lot of noise I decided to put a tmc 2208 drivers, of course they did not work, but when I put the drivers I brought an inverted one and burn the board. I decided to buy a gtm32 pro vd, because I said it is compatible as the a30, but my surprise is that none of the connectors it comes with is compatible with the a30, besides that I tried in every possible way to burn the firmware and it tells me that loses communication with the port, I have used two of the programs that are available on the page and I have tried it on 3 different computers and the board does not work, I do not know if this is the right place to raise my case, but I have my printer without using it, I know that having burned the plate was my fault, but I do not understand why when selling the gtm32 pro vd they say that it is compatible with the geeetech a30 when it is not, I do not know if they could help me in any way or give me information about How can I use this board with my printer?

William
Site Admin

Re: geeetech a30, gtm32 pro vd

Post by William » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:18 pm

The new version A30 use the GTM32 PRO VD motherboard+ 24V PSU.
You need to check your printer hardware version at first.(The old version is the GTM32 mini's motherboard.)
The GTM32 minis and GTM32 PRO VD use different cables.
You need to purchase the new cables for it.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

josecal3

Post by josecal3 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:39 am

now the problem that I have with the gtm32 pro vd is that it does not let me burn the firmware, I've already read several forums and it always gives me an error. "no response from the target, the boot loader can not be started, please verify the boot mode configuration and the flash protection status"

dmsjacobpocatello@gmail.com

Post by dmsjacobpocatello@gmail.com » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:55 am

Where can I find firmware for the GTM32 Pro VD to use on a Rostock 301 printer? Additionally is there a schematic of the board so I can locate the connection for filament run out switch?
Thanks Jacob

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:17 am

Hi, you can refer to this:http://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17046
and about schematic,
you can download by yourself according to your own needs:https://www.geeetech.com/download.html?download_id=43
I hope this can help you.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Danes94

Post by Danes94 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:33 am

hola amigo me pasa algo similar mi A30 no deja de detectar el sensor de temperatura, segun me dicen de soporte se debe cambiar la targeta, pero me surge la duda si se puede simplemente cambiar la configuracion de pines en la placa gtm32 pro.

RandyBonnette

Post by RandyBonnette » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:42 pm

Hi,
I'm looking for quick connection instructions for a GTM 32 PRO control board. As I bought the Geeetech Prusa i3 M201 Dual Extruder printer kit. Not sure how to deal with dual extruders in this case.

custom writing company reviews by pro geeetech user.