A30 firmware.

billyjhnson

Re: A30 firmware.

Post by billyjhnson » Mon May 31, 2021 6:49 pm

essex_chris wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:37 pm
Bloody hell this is getting complicated. I'm only on the latest firmware because i started having a blank white screen and contacted support, to have a lengthy chat on GBWhatsAppWhatsapp and then got given instructions to do all that firmware upgrading, and take the control box apart in order to get to the LCD MicroSD to update that too.

I'll have to try some of what you are suggesting - i only want to be able to calibrate the extruder and sort out some of my printing issues :lol:

Would be interested to know what the Octoprint Levelling Plugin is and will try that.

I purchased a £7.99 capacative leveller with the printer, but it turned out that had a locked up adjustment screw, so i ordered a replacement instead of waiting for the tech support reply - and they then sent one of the copy BLTouch units - but so far i haven't been able to print to the point i am happy with the quality in order to make a mount for it - so currently just manually levelling
I've got a decent collection of HDDVD's. I have the HD-A1 and the 360 addon.

Just found a decent price on a HD-A30 and snapped it up! I checked and it is firmware v1.1!

Wow, I think the previous owner never connected it to the internet.

I think they fixed some issues in the firmware updates and I believe the latest version is 4.0 right?

hannahjohn

Yellowstone Outfits & Merchandise

Post by hannahjohn » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:52 pm

Thanks for Posting to use full information with us, The High-quality leather jackets we sell online with a reasonable price and best quality stuff.
https://www.yellowstoneoutfits.com/

williamjones

Shop More Save More

Post by williamjones » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:10 pm

This is William jones, a professional blogger I enjoy writing on multiple callings with a firm grip on specialty include digital marketing, affiliate marketing, entertainment, and e-commerce blogs.
4 wheel parts monster sale

williamjonessss

Shop More Save More

Post by williamjonessss » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:07 pm

I Am William jones, a professional blogger I enjoy writing on multiple callings with a firm grip on specialty include digital marketing, affiliate marketing, entertainment, and e-commerce blogs.
4 wheel parts coupon

Jack02

Post by Jack02 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:41 pm

Jack is an enthusiastic business agent, and in the wake of getting done with publicizing and arrangements, he transformed into a Flutter application engineer. He is working in flutter app development company in USA

Kirito01

Post by Kirito01 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:43 pm

William wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:49 pm
Hello, you need to download the driver from the link below so that your printer can be recognized by the computer.
Afterwards, you can upload the firmware through cura or download the firmware kit.
https://www.geeetech.com/download.html?download_id=40
Please download the item of CH340, download the windows version. :D
Regards
Evening william.
is there no version update of CH340 after 24 jan, 2021? if there is, can you share the link?
Thanks, KiritoKinemaster MOD APK

jacksonmilla87

Post by jacksonmilla87 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:49 am

thanks for info!
Fizz up your party with Fizazzle’s kids parties or Dazzle your guests with one of our elaborate themed decorations or Burst out of the box with bespoke children’s party planner service!
party planner singapore

lordgoku

Post by lordgoku » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:45 pm

Alienmoon wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:05 am
Admin wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:26 pm
If the Z axis endstop of your A30 is on the bottom , you can install this firmware.

Connect your printer to your computer with USB cable, then choose the right COM port.
TIM图片20180224152012.png

choose the right version, then click "upgrade"
T%OM3L8WV`6GD6SOY0)D([N.png
gb whatsapp

upgrade.zip

@Admin

Hello,... I'd like to ask you a few questions about the A30.

Q1: I've been trying to find what type of Firmware, the A30 is using,... however, I can't find the name of it, is it a Marlin branch or something other than Marlin?

Q2: The other question I have is about the Mainboard type,... What is the name / Model of the Mainboard / Motherboard, within the Control Box?

The Prusa i3 PRO B mainboard is a GT2560 A+,... what is inside the control Box for the A30?

Thank You.
Your are right at my moment. A30 Firewarm... :!: :!: :!:

kossmoss

Post by kossmoss » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:33 pm

billyjhnson wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 6:49 pm
essex_chris wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:37 pm
Bloody hell this is getting complicated. I'm only on the latest firmware because i started having a blank white screen and contacted support, to have a lengthy chat on GBWhatsAppWhatsapp and then got given instructions to do all that firmware upgrading, and take the control box apart in order to get to the LCD MicroSD to update that too.

I'll have to try some of what you are suggesting - i only want to be able to calibrate the extruder and sort out some of my printing issues :lol:

Would be interested to know what the Octoprint Levelling Plugin is and will try that.

I purchased a £7.99 capacative leveller with the printer, but it turned out that had a locked up adjustment screw, so i ordered a replacement instead of waiting for the tech support reply - and they then sent one of the copy BLTouch units - but so far i haven't been able to print to the point i am happy with the quality in order to make a mount for it - so currently just manually levelling
I've got a decent collection of HDDVD's. I have the HD-A1 and the 360 addon.

Just found a decent price on a HD-A30 and snapped it up! I checked and it is firmware v1.1!

Wow, I think the previous owner never connected it to the internet.

I think they fixed some issues in the firmware updates and I believe the latest version is 4.0 right?
Nice post, your post is really useful for me. Also Its really nice and epic. Thanks a lot for the quality info on this topic. thanks.. GB whatsapp
Best regards.
kossmoss

gb whatsapp apk

arddk

Post by arddk » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:29 pm

A30 firmware is a very nice version of the printer, it is a good port com connected to the USB. Thanks for sharing this information.
WhatsApp Plus Download