PRINTER GONE CRAZY OUT OF THE BOXXX !!!

btc to the moon

PRINTER GONE CRAZY OUT OF THE BOXXX !!!

Post by btc to the moon » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:09 pm

hello, i got it just new out of the box and i couldn't print any thing yet because the whole freaking machine doesn't take commands and if it decided to take commands to level the bed ,it reverses the z axis and the nozzle just keep going down non stop until it hits the bed and keep pushing it non stop then a beeping sound comes off and the motor and just keep forcing the nozzle down I need help, I tried updating the firmware with no success, then I opened the forums to check if someone got the same problem i found that the screen got an sd slot which I checked in mine and it had no slot what so ever so I bought a 4 gb sd card and added it emply to the screen sd slot and turned it on the machine for the first time stated to me that there is a problem in reading the code or something like that i forgot the actual sentence then i uploaded the UI provided by u guys and boom i have BLACK screen, I swear I didn't even got the chance to print the freaking doooooog.

Admin

Re: PRINTER GONE CRAZY OUT OF THE BOXXX !!!

Post by Admin » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:48 pm

Hello, please contact geeetech's ticket system for official help.

Regarding the reversal of the Z-axis of the printer, it may be a wiring error. You can exchange the wiring sequence of the motor to see if the Z-axis can be restored to normal.
Regards.

btc to the moon

Post by btc to the moon » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:22 pm

hey could you please give me some contact, and would like to if you refer me to the schematics of the board and some instructions on exchanging the wires. and the rest will be solved with the contact you will refer me too. *please refer me directly to the technical staff*

BronxCruz

Post by BronxCruz » Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:29 pm

Hi all.

While dinking around with my display, I managed to jank my LCD so that the top row is blank and the second row is incomplete.

I ordered a replacement from Geeetech and, as stated on their purchase page, noted that I needed the LCD for the GT2560 V3 board. I received the replacement but when I connect it to the display cable it shows only two solid bars.

What am I missing? Do I have the wrong LCD?

Yes, I am sure I have a V3 board. I'm running Marlin 1.1.8.showbox speed test

daisymaria494

Post by daisymaria494 » Wed May 11, 2022 3:03 pm

Hello everyone, Thank you for your article, it has brought new knowledge to me, articles like this are very helpful to many people, looking forward to reading more articles like this.
tiny fishing nerdle