Error nozzle and long beep at the beginning

avale

Error nozzle and long beep at the beginning

Post by avale » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:00 pm

I bought a new E180 in 2020. After few printings, I got the message error:

"error nozzle 0-temp the heating element is out of order"

I exchanged the nozzle to a new one, but the error is the same. I upgraded the firmware as written somewhere in the forum and the error remains with an additional issue: each time that I switch on the printer, it gives a long beep (1-2 seconds) and reboots. Then I can go again to the control menu or start print, but before it stats, the error message of error nozzle appears again.

Since the new nozzle didn't solve the problem, I put again the old one. I looked to the board with 4 contacts with springs, which is very fragile. Even though, they were performing contact. Strangely, after re-assembling it, the printer started to work again, but with the temperature very unstable. After a couple of minutes of a test printing, the temperature stabilized. After one or two days without usage, I switched on the printer, and the error appeared again and now I cannot put it working with the old or new nozzle.

What is damaged here? Why the long beep? Anyone has suggestions?! Many thanks!

avale

Re: Error nozzle and long beep at the beginning

Post by avale » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:21 pm

I switched the nozzle to a new one. The measurement of the temperature seems ok, but it cannot heat. Any help?