New firmware for metal nozzle

MrWW

New firmware for metal nozzle

Post by MrWW » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:21 am

There is a new firmware 2.0XXX for metal nozzle out. Im a little bit irritated. I think I have a ceramic nozzle, but where to get a metal nozzle for e180 mini. And what is the advantage of it? Or is it only a product improvement for a newer generation of E180s. Please enlighten me!

Greetings

William
Site Admin

Re: New firmware for metal nozzle

Post by William » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:08 pm

Hello, if you want to buy a metal nozzle, you can contact customer service to purchase. :D There is no difference between these two nozzles in normal use.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

sergiolotts063

Post by sergiolotts063 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:06 pm

MrWW wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:21 am
There is a new firmware 2.0XXX for metal nozzle out. Im a little bit irritated. I think I have a ceramic nozzle, but where to get a metal nozzle for e180 mini. And what is the advantage of it? Or is it only a product improvement for a newer generation of E180s. Please enlighten me!

Greetings
there is no difference at all in the use. So you can use it as before
Info über Online Spiele in meinem Blog 8-)

Gould584

Post by Gould584 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:12 pm

I had been getting better and better prints with the stock hotend but it was time to upgrade. I bought an all metal hotend and metal creality upgrade kit with a metal extruded and Capricorn tubing. Is there anything that I should do in the programming to let printer know that it’s not the same anymore?

TargetPayandBenefits Login