Looking for help with geeetech A20M dual color prints

makerlimo95

Looking for help with geeetech A20M dual color prints

Post by makerlimo95 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:15 am

I've got a geeetech A20M few days ago and while I had some successful 1 color prints I'm having bug problems when I try to print with 2 colors.

For first I tried to print a 2 "mixed colors" (I mean without color cleaning) dog which was a basic gcode built for the machine... It just worked.

However when I try to print something else with 2 "clean colors" (sorry but I don't know how to call it when you want to clear the color before to start with another one) 2 things happen:

the "prime tower" should help clean the color right after changing it but what happens is that the printer uses both color on each layer of the tower... Resulting in a waste of both color... And a mixed color as result

sometimes (total10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254
ly random) the printer stops right outside the prime tower and just waits ~10 sec, doing nothing at all... Then it goes back at usual printing.

Can you help me? I'm using cura to create the gcode.

tetec

Re: Looking for help with geeetech A20M dual color prints

Post by tetec » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:38 pm

Geetech has a board forum with suggestions that might be for help with Genentech A20M dual color prints. Also you need to pay someone to write my essay to submit my task on time. They have made it with two colors for printing it as a bounce as it looks. You can use the gesture "prime tower" for making the list color. Join in for more.