Recommended CAD software?

sebasd

Recommended CAD software?

Post by sebasd » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:23 pm

Hi friends

I am new to using 3D printers and have my A20 machine which seems to work okay, sometimes.
What kind of 3D software do you recommend using when designing objects to print?
Have only used tinkercad online but that is very basic and an online version. I would like to have a similar software on my computer so I can work with my objects here at home and not online like tinkercad.

Using tinkercad is pretty okay, but it has its downsides, like measuring distances on a 3d model. Its impossible and hard to measure or set markers on drawings where to put things in tinkercad.

So I am looking for a software easy to use and where you can make easy round corners to boxes etc.
I make alot of round corners but the way doing it in tinkercad but adding obejcts on another object is crazy in my opinion. A round corner that I can specify by myself would be interesting.

What do you users recommend for design software that does not cost too much?

Have a great day, looking forward for your replies.
Sebastian

henrycooper

Re: Recommended CAD software?

Post by henrycooper » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:29 am

The query here is about how to improve configuration in pettier server and this will start with hello hello. I take the example of A 20 with various 3D software that can be tested. smash karts