EasyPrint Crash

wollagt40

EasyPrint Crash

Post by wollagt40 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:59 pm

Hi, any help welcome. New member so please let me know if I need to post things differently.
I have a Geeetech I3 Pro B and have been using the Repetier Host with the various slicers successfully for months, although I haven't been entirely happy with the results and control of slicing. Yesterday, I found the Easyprint3d program and tried it, slicing results seemed significantly better, so I started a print.
Everything progressed well, but after a couple of hours, printing stopped without warning and the easyprint3d had disappeared from the PC screen, shutdown.
I tried to rescue the print by deleting the Gcode up to the failure point, restarting easyprint3d and continuing the print. I tried this 3 times, going up and down a layer, but the same thing happened, i.e the program shut down with no warning within that layer.
Now there is nothing special in the code, the layer is identical to many preceeding and succeeding layers.
So I now loaded the same gcode file into Repetier and continued the print which completed successfully no problem.

My fall back option is to generate the gcode within easyprint3d, and load it into Repetier until I resolve this issue and I am able to print with easyprint3d.

Looking in Windows logs there is an appcrash entry for each time easyprint3d disappeared from the screen, reporting a System.ArgumentOutOfRange

Description
Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Geeetech\EasyPrint 3D\EasyPrint3D.exe
Creation Time: 15/12/2020 18:10:01
Problem: Stopped working

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: EasyPrint3D.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 5b8f9bfa
Problem Signature 04: EasyPrint3D
Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 5b8f9bfa
Problem Signature 07: 91e
Problem Signature 08: 5c
Problem Signature 09: System.ArgumentOutOfRange

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: 65624f37c43cb93c8fea1777e696a026 (2299676363463237670)

Application: EasyPrint3D.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(System.Windows.Forms.Control, System.Delegate, System.Object[], Boolean) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(System.Delegate, System.Object[]) at RepetierHost.model.PrinterConnection.analyzeResponse(System.String, Int32 ByRef) at RepetierHost.connector.SerialConnector.AnalyzeResponse(System.String) at RepetierHost.connector.SerialConnector.received(System.Object, System.IO.Ports.SerialDataReceivedEventArgs) at System.IO.Ports.SerialPort.CatchReceivedEvents(System.Object, System.IO.Ports.SerialDataReceivedEventArgs) at System.IO.Ports.SerialStream+EventLoopRunner.CallReceiveEvents(System.Object) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem() at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

dariasmith

Re: EasyPrint Crash

Post by dariasmith » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:17 pm

You are having a printer problem, it is quite complicated to handle, please contact me immediately so I can help you.