Problem With 3D Sensor :S

tsounakas

Problem With 3D Sensor :S

Post by tsounakas » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:00 pm

I did everything twice time i check it alot of times
Something is going wrong but i dont understand what
My problem is i open the printer its starts makes 2 time up down up down no error no blinking led
I try with command G28 and is not stooping wen touch the bed i make emergency stop i try to use command i not receive any signal the axis from motors its ok but i dont know why i read alot posts here but no sense i dont find somthig to guide me :D

I have Geeetech Acrylic prusha i3 pro b model with the GT2560 A
My Board

Is there any who all ready have the firmware who work to share it to me to test again please ?

I hope to fix it soon

William
Site Admin

Re: Problem With 3D Sensor :S

Post by William » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:36 am

The printer can't act according to your inputting G-code,signal transmission is the main problem,you need to make sure the linking well with 3D touch and board.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

tsounakas

Post by tsounakas » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:07 am

If i give G28 or G29 command its starts but the sensor it seems not working it goes to the middle and wen the Y axis goes down to calculate the center path it goes down till extruder touch the bed!

so i have to check again the connections?
If inst connected properly.. wen i open the printer it make the check pin out pin in pin out i thought is connected ok
if from those wires not the black white isnt correct the sensor gonna get fried?

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:55 am

It is still need to check the connections,your 3D Touch can't recognize the hotbed position while the extruder still touch the bed, so the message transmission may be wrong .
as for the wrong connection of white and black wire,3D Touch will stop working instead of getting fried.

tsounakas

Post by tsounakas » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:17 am

i follow this http://www.geeetech.com/Documents/3DTo ... Manual.pdf
And its looks ok i measure it with multymetere and i dont find something wrong
Im pretty sure the problem is from Firmware .....

Here is my connections on board

Zmin
white
black

Zmax
red
orange
brown

Is this correct ?

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Yes,the connection is OK,than the problem is more likely to come from the firmware,and here is a link about detailed guides in the manual:
http://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic ... 27&t=18263

tsounakas

Post by tsounakas » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:51 am

The same i did manually i get the preUpdatet version but nothing happent i can get any message or to see any error command g28-g29 its works the rest not and the led is not blicking my board is gt2560 a
check it all im pretty sure the firmware is buggy to make also some axis to work i revert it from the firmware

Thanx alot for your answers and the sensor i buy it from the GeeeTech store before 1 year i was busy and now can i add i have time and i will find the problem :D Positive think :D

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:51 am

I wish you a good experience.

tsounakas

Post by tsounakas » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:00 am

i do all from the start i use the frimware for acrilyc prob2 and the same problem i desolder evrithing and resolder from the start!

It start to do the measurments and wen in go to the center the sensor go down to the middle and stucks to the bed really i dont unsterstand what happens did some one have the same problem to help me to solve it i have the gt2560 a rev board

My printer starts normally it do the test pull on pull of 3 times there is not error not blinking the sensor but wen i using the g28 commond all axis go and wen the z going down for the first measurment it stuck to the bed if i disscontec the sensron and try to work with the z terminal it works normal

Thats all i hope to find any aswer to solve my problem i see many ppl have the same problem

it this video i see wen the z axis goes down it realese the sensor pile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI6uGK5b5I0 in my case nothing happents

tsounakas

Post by tsounakas » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:18 am

If i remeber well wen they send me the sensor there it was a couple of ressistor is any there extra connection for this ??