GT2560 A+ Latest marlin bed and extruder not heating

Kristoffer

GT2560 A+ Latest marlin bed and extruder not heating

Post by Kristoffer » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:19 am

Been updating the latest marlin config to work with my i3 PRO B + 3Dtouch.
Currently everything works aside from the hotbed + extruder not heating up. Ive reverted to old firmware and they work fine there.

I must have missed some temp related setting. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Im using the same pins as in ultimaker (aside from the 3dtouch change). :?

William
Site Admin

Re: GT2560 A+ Latest marlin bed and extruder not heating

Post by William » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:25 pm

I think you can refer to this post to find the 3d touch user manual.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=18263
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Kristoffer

Post by Kristoffer » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:21 pm

My mistake, apparently I had dummy mode set in repetier. Old firmware ignores it while the new actually checks, works fine afterwards. :?

Jennaburton

Post by Jennaburton » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:09 pm

I try to add an LCD12864 and need to build an adapter. Are you too tired of working recklessly with no hope of getting a time off? If that is your current situation, then consider coming to us. We will get it done for you in the quickest of times and will never say no. We know the reason why you are looking to get someone to do my assignment because you now realise that you need to enjoy your time at college. We don't judge, and we are here to help you do exactly that. Visit our website at once now and see the difference we make to your academic life without fail. Visit us now to see how you can do it all.

beqak

Post by beqak » Sat May 14, 2022 2:16 pm

As a matter of fact, it was found that over 25% of filtered water is civil water in a container, some of which has been dealt with and some which have not. A significant report in filtered water showed that as a rule, water from bottles was no how to made Homesteading cleaner than faucet water, and that there was no significant distinction in taste by the same token.