Bed adhesion probléme after nozzel clogging

issam_a

Bed adhesion probléme after nozzel clogging

Post by issam_a » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:52 pm

Hi every one and sorry for the bad English.
I got my geeetech i3 pro b since last week after assembly and some adjusting everting run smoothly and I was able to print different thing (using PLA), with some minor issue that i could resolve with repetier and bed leveling.
Then i was trying the filament simple send with my printer without knowing that its ABS so i got my nozzle clogged. First i was trying pushing hard on the filament to get it down and after i realize that it was ABS i get the nozzle cleaned ( using blowtorch), but after reassembling the nozzle everything went wrong.

1.i tired many many time to adjust the bed but either i have a completely squished filament or a non-adhesion at all 5 depending on side 5 adjusting the nozzle with the business card won’t help-.
2. one of the threaded road get stuck at the bottom of the Z axes near to z axes home (i have problem with this road from the begging the one supporting the X axe step motor) because i thing there is imperfection in the road plus the heavy load of the step motor and the extruder homing by its side).
3. the glass bed seem to be bend at the center.
4. the nozzle from time to time extrude a very thin line with a droplet in between.

I suspect that buy pushing hard on the nozzle while clogged by ABS i bend the bed and deform the printer parallel and perpendicular axes, so i will rebuild and check for the frame, for the bed i will try a flat glass to see if there is any improvement.
Any suggestion before dissembling the printer ?

William
Site Admin

Re: Bed adhesion probléme after nozzel clogging

Post by William » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:14 pm

1. Adjust the four corners of the heat bed, you mentioned the heat bed is curved. Can you send a photo of this issue?
2.You need to make sure the Z-axis levelling of left and right
3. The nozzle is partially blocked.You should use the Ejector pin make it discharge residual filament
4. Add some lubricating oil to the Z axis
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

ErikKrohn

Post by ErikKrohn » Sat May 01, 2021 1:03 am

The anticipation is fond for the moves for all shows. The change of the write my assignment for me UK for the offers. The partnership is counted for the durable shows. Jump is fit for the targeted element for the new mode for the hoses for all people.

PeggyBender

Post by PeggyBender » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:39 pm

Then I was trying the filament simple send with my printer without knowing that it's ABS so I got my nozzle clogged. First, I was trying to push hard on the filament to get it down and after I realize that it was ABS I get the chinese buffet in my area nozzle cleaned ( using blowtorch), but after reassembling the nozzle everything went wrong.

PeggyBender

Post by PeggyBender » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:41 pm

Then I was trying the filament simple send with my printer without knowing that it's ABS so I got my nozzle clogged. First, I was trying to push hard on the filament to get it down and after I realize that it was ABS I https://bestdoctornearme.com/ get the nozzle cleaned ( using blowtorch), but after reassembling the nozzle everything went wrong.

Admin

Post by Admin » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:17 pm

Hi,
I think you need to set the nozzle temperature to about 240 degrees, clean the hotend, then reload the filament.

aaronhoward

Post by aaronhoward » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:00 pm

Thank you so much for your guidance; going to try some of them now! There's no need to stress about the rapidly approaching submission deadline. All you have to do is find the best dissertation help UK and get your tasks done. Go on to our website and hand over all your assignments to us while you take a well-deserved break. We will get everything done and completed before you even know. Our professional writers have hands-on experience that will definitely put you at the top of your class.