GTM32 pro

Percy

GTM32 pro

Post by Percy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:54 am

Hi could someone please tell me if it is possible to delete the firmware? Is there two jumpers that you could short or something like that?
My Problem is My LCD 2004 has two black lines and that's it! The control knob does nothing! If I connect it to my computer it doesn't change!
I have tried to use Hyper terminal but that just sais "object Jumped" or something like that.
The firmware that I tried to put on when it all went wrong is Rostock301 V1.0.02 I believe this is the correct version..
Thanks in advance
Percy

William
Site Admin

Re: GTM32 pro

Post by William » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Percy wrote:Hi could someone please tell me if it is possible to delete the firmware? Is there two jumpers that you could short or something like that?
My Problem is My LCD 2004 has two black lines and that's it! The control knob does nothing! If I connect it to my computer it doesn't change!
I have tried to use Hyper terminal but that just sais "object Jumped" or something like that.
The firmware that I tried to put on when it all went wrong is Rostock301 V1.0.02 I believe this is the correct version..
Thanks in advance
Percy
Hi,you can upload the firmware with EasyPrint.Here is the link:http://www.geeetech.com/specialpage/software/.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Percy

Post by Percy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:39 am

Hi William
Thanks your a star! Fantastic it worked! I have had this 301 for six weeks and it actually may work.
Thanks again
Cheers
Percy

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:50 pm

Percy wrote:Hi William
Thanks your a star! Fantastic it worked! I have had this 301 for six weeks and it actually may work.
Thanks again
Cheers
Percy
Glad to help you. :D
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

cams08

Post by cams08 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Hello
I have the same problem but on a prusa M201 printer with GMT32 pro card
And I can not find a solution
My printer is blocked on two black strips to the screen and we can do nothing more
thank you in advance
cordially