Software/hardware for homemade 3d printer

gehilpiku84

Software/hardware for homemade 3d printer

Post by gehilpiku84 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:36 am

I have an older printer that I may modify, but it runs on some proprietary software. If I don't modify it I may just build from scratch. I did a quick google search for software and hardware to control the printer, but it was hard to sift through the results due to most of the results being slicers and g code editors. What I want to find is what I'd actually use to communicate my PC and printer. I've built a few 3 axis routers using mach3. These builds have consisted of stepper motors, drivers and a breakout board all configured inside of software (mach3). What's out there similar to this for 3d printing? I believe I can configure Mach for 3d printing, but I feel like there's probably something better out there. Thanks for looking.

mobilunity

Re: Software/hardware for homemade 3d printer

Post by mobilunity » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:08 am

Maybe Its a technical issues for your device, You should reset the setting and try to again if not work you should contact hardware IT company. If you need the software solution or nearshore services you can visit nearshore outsourcing. We are ready to provide you high quality services. Thanks