new build and x axis problems

mannymiller

new build and x axis problems

Post by mannymiller » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:39 am

Hi, Just finished building the Prusa i3 pro b printer, installed with the gt2560 rev a+ board.

i have checked all connections, so know its not a hardware problem. when i select home all axis return home ok, eccept the x-axis which
goes right instead of left and hits the end jamming the motor. I have seen quite a few other people with the same problem. but no proper
fix.

I have changed the " #define X_HOME_DIR 1" setting which stops the motor going right, but it still does not home. i have to manually
park it.

has anyone else had this issue and how did you fix it ?

any help gratefully appreciatted.

manny

William
Site Admin

Re: new build and x axis problems

Post by William » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Hi,maybe this post can help you.viewtopic.php?f=17&t=17037
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

wocutib

Post by wocutib » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:41 pm

New build and X axis problem is the main concern shared by the Manny miller in the year 2017 with the typical strategies. This is a solution and section with the 3D printing problem for the steeper motors and kind of easy essay writing with the help that could be appreciated great full and sensibly.

dejyrud

Post by dejyrud » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:40 pm

Some of the websites are not working properly and gave the specific kind of error all the time in the sense of good credibility. The error 403 means the access to this resource on the sever is denied with the lace front for making the long term activity and situation.

tyjax

Post by tyjax » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:38 pm

Gree tech is a technology related forum with the performance of the 3D art and the graphics on the stepper motor. The article is entitled as the new building of the X axis problem with the publish year of https://californianewstimes.com/best-es ... 22/561795/ 2017 in many terms and conditions.

shigri

Post by shigri » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:43 pm

Xender Apk is a file transfer app that allows users to share files between numerous Android devices in a short time than it takes with most other similar apps. The remarkable speed with which this program operates is due to the usage of the NFC protocol on each of the devices that are used to share files.