Mixing/Multi extruder for the A10T.

IamAnubis

Mixing/Multi extruder for the A10T.

Post by IamAnubis » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:11 am

Hi,

So after finding out how to perform some of my own maintenance after having many issues with my A10T and its firmware, I have found Vert(abreak) online and discovered how to flash over new firmware.

After doing some investigation I am just perfecting the firmware and I need to know if the A10T is a 3 in one virtual stepper or a 3 in 1 physical stepper.

Any assistance would be great.

Gilgawrath

Re: Mixing/Multi extruder for the A10T.

Post by Gilgawrath » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:54 pm

Similar problem.

I'm trying to sort out the "configuration.h" file but sure what to change/ remove to make it correct specifically for the A10T v2.0 and would appreciate any help.

Przepka1985

Re: Mixing/Multi extruder for the A10T.

Post by Przepka1985 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:02 am

IamAnubis wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:11 am
Hi,

So after finding out how to perform some of my own maintenance after having many issues with my A10T and its firmware, I have found Vert(abreak) online and discovered how to flash over new firmware.

After doing some investigation I am just perfecting the firmware and I need to know if the A10T is a 3 in one virtual stepper or a 3 in 1 physical stepper.

Any assistance would be great.
On Vert Firmvare you dont need to change anything in mixing area :) Go to StartHere.h and uncoment #GTA10T config file wil compile suitable mix for you. You using this for custom printer.
Anyway you got 3 stepers and one virtual
on Cura I got 8 virtual steppers for mixing, also known as vtool from marlin2