A10T XY Not Square - Need Firmware for A10T to Adjust Skew

JahNix

A10T XY Not Square - Need Firmware for A10T to Adjust Skew

Post by JahNix » Sat May 02, 2020 11:14 am

Hi Geeetech and Forum Browsers

I have a couple of A10m's and my first A10T arrived a week or two ago.
Spending some time with it, I have noted that the Y 2040 piece has been drilled incorrectly causing a skew moving on the Y axis of around 2mm per 100m.

Reasonable options are: Return the Printer and hope the next one is drilled correctly or Adjust Skew in Firmware...

Trouble is with option 2, Geeetech havent opened up the GT2560 V4 firmware and I'm not keen on running blink through every pin to map... I'd rather just replace the board and move on.

Option 1, well I'm not a huge fan of these Cartesian Frames with a Y moving Axis, I'd probably rip the thing apart and then make it useful with a new board on a cubic style homebrew core XY.

So I guess does anyone have a GT2560 v4 Firmware already mapped out before I decommission this thing to bits and pieces?
@Geeetech - Any plans to release it on git or is the V4 board staying closed?
Even pinout would be awesome (not the port map on Williams other post) - I've tried uploading Marlin 2 already using the GT2560 V3 map but no good on tool change... Pins not mapped... Started to look at tracing them but I have alot of other printers to play with that aren't so challenging...

William
Site Admin

Re: A10T XY Not Square - Need Firmware for A10T to Adjust Skew

Post by William » Mon May 04, 2020 11:05 am

Thank you for your feedback, we will feedback the relevant departments for improvement.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

JahNix

Re: A10T XY Not Square - Need Firmware for A10T to Adjust Skew

Post by JahNix » Sun May 31, 2020 3:03 pm

Hi William, I'd like to further add that I absolutely hate the A10T I bought.

FEEDBACK IS THIS - I CANT FIX ANY OF ITS PROBLEMS WITH A CLOSED FIRMWARE

The rotary encoder on the A10T I got vs the A10M is slippy and shit; I cant even 'improve' it my way by adding a touch screen.
Smashing it has made me feel better - Congratulations that a metre and a half off the ground to cement and only the extruders broke...

ILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING GEEETECH AGAIN