Receiving help and support from Geetech, or their forum

slaw

Receiving help and support from Geetech, or their forum

Post by slaw » Sun May 16, 2021 9:22 am

I have had an A30 Pro for over a year. After 3 months of very little use, I have an issue with the machine trying to home. I wont go into details here, but want to let you know that after a year, I have NO solutions either from geeetech or its forum. DO NOT buy from geetech. DO NOT trust this site. I had previousyly bought one from ebay. That printer also stopped working. I bought it I bought it from ebay, that saved me, they allowed me to send it back. Second one I bought from geeetech website thinking they would stand behind it if there were problems. Not a chance, I have gotten the run around for months. The last resort they told me to search the forum. Tried that for months no replies. I am stuck with a piece of junk. Never again

Admin

Re: Receiving help and support from Geetech, or their forum

Post by Admin » Mon May 17, 2021 2:35 pm

Hello, if there is a problem with your printer, please contact geeetech official through ticket, they will try to help you solve the problem.
Or you can tell your printer fault, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem.
Attachments
ticket process.rar
(389.76 KiB) Downloaded 342 times

slaw

Post by slaw » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:05 am

My printer will not home in the "Y" position. X and Z home as expected. Y homes about 150 millimeters from where it is supposed to be. It worked fine the first couple of times I used it. Now I cant use it. Do I need a new motherboard? What ever it takes I just need it fixed.

Admin

Post by Admin » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:10 pm

Hello, if the Y-axis will not return, you can manually press the Y-axis limit switch when the Y-axis is moving to see if you can stop the Y-axis movement to judge whether the Y-axis limit switch is faulty.
If it is not the limit switch problem, you can exchange the X-axis and Y-axis motor connection wires and limit switch connection wires, and then control the X-axis to see if it is working properly to determine whether it is the motor problem or the main board problem.
If it is a defect on the part, you can contact geeetech through ticket and they will replace the part for you.