E1 Extruder not working - Cura & Repetier

TehZuCC

E1 Extruder not working - Cura & Repetier

Post by TehZuCC » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:26 am

I would like to have the ability to select which extruder I use for each print. For some reason, no matter which extruder I specify for the print in cura or repetier, my print always uses E0 extruder, regardless if I choose E1 or E0 extruder. I can manually feed each extruder with no issue. The only print the E1 extruder worked correctly for was the dog test print provided by geeetech, which leads me to believe this is a software issue. Anyone have a similar issue with a solution?

TehZuCC

Re: E1 Extruder not working - Cura & Repetier

Post by TehZuCC » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:13 am

No one has had this issue?

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:29 pm

Hello, if you can't choose the extruder to work on your own, you can refer to the figure below to set it up.If you are using repeter-host.First you can set the name of the extruder yourself.Then select E0 or E1 in the position shown in the figure. :D
Attachments
5.jpg
5.jpg (42.69 KiB) Viewed 15553 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (72.92 KiB) Viewed 15553 times
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

TehZuCC

Post by TehZuCC » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:34 am

William, your suggestions are not very helpful. All of your suggestion were implemented before I even attempted to slice my first part using repetier....the g-code still defaults to E0 regardless which extruder is chosen.

What about Cura? All of my settings are dialed in there, I would much rather get cura working properly.

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:49 am

Hello, if you want to use cura, you can download the configuration file from the official website. Then it is also possible to select the main extruder in the setting column. :D
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

TehZuCC

Post by TehZuCC » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:01 am

William, there is no such configuration file/profile for cura available on the website. There is only a profile for repetier. https://www.geeetech.com/download.html?download_id=44

It would be extremely helpful if geeetech would provide its users with a cura profile...

Please advise.

NathanJ

Post by NathanJ » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:24 am

I am haveing the exact same issue! Keeps telling me exstruder not to temp! This is one of many many issues i have with the A30T! New machine mayb a week old! Sd card didnt work from the begining amd still doesnt. Any amd all help would be great to get!