A20T Buffer size?

BreeOge

A20T Buffer size?

Post by BreeOge » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:27 am

I have looked and looked, and I can not find it, what is the USB buffer size for the A20T.

Blue_Collar

Re: A20T Buffer size?

Post by Blue_Collar » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:08 am

I wish I could help. Seems not much support here for us newbie’s. I’m not sure what the USB buffer size refers to. I just got Marlin installed on my A20T and it almost ran out of memory... maybe that is what you are looking for?
——————— last update 10-16-21
1). Geeetech i3 pro C with custom x axis, extruder carriage, Noctua fans, PIA magnetic build plate, 3d-touch, Marlin 2.x
2). Geeetech A20T with 3 in 1 out Geeetech extruder (diamond hot end failed), magnetic PIA build plate, dual gear extruder upgrades, Marlin 2.x
3+). Prusa Original MK3s x 2, Mini, MMU2s, Mosaic Palette 2s pro
—using PrusaSlicer, openSCAD

BreeOge

Post by BreeOge » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:04 am

I was looking for the USB buffer flow, how much code it can take before it has to wait. And yes, support is very lacking on the Geeetech side of the house. Good printer but support is something else totally. I tell people, the Geeetech is good if you don't need support, if you need support go someplace else.

Blue_Collar

Post by Blue_Collar » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:22 am

I couldn’t agree more. I’ve been learning the ropes on the original Prusa’s that I have. I couldn’t imagine starting this hobby with a Geeetech. I also have a Geeetech I3 pro C— I think I’ve reprinted or replaced about half of it. When it was first built, the Z-axis wouldn’t move because of binding. It’s been a hard lesson in “manufacturing tolerances”.

Best of luck, and happy printing to you!
——————— last update 10-16-21
1). Geeetech i3 pro C with custom x axis, extruder carriage, Noctua fans, PIA magnetic build plate, 3d-touch, Marlin 2.x
2). Geeetech A20T with 3 in 1 out Geeetech extruder (diamond hot end failed), magnetic PIA build plate, dual gear extruder upgrades, Marlin 2.x
3+). Prusa Original MK3s x 2, Mini, MMU2s, Mosaic Palette 2s pro
—using PrusaSlicer, openSCAD