New two or three releases of A20M?

shukla

New two or three releases of A20M?

Post by shukla » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:19 pm

Hi
I got the A20M from Amazon about seven days ago. Everything worked immediately.
It will no longer be able to distinguish between SD cards. I have here tried 3 or 4 and nothing.
So I was using Octoprint with raspi 3b +. SD doesn't have such significant results, but it's okay.

Over time, the button on the board no longer works, I hear a click, but nothing. Clearly run pwr and press the small reset button.
I thought lately Omegle Xander might be weakening these things when it comes to USB connectivity? I have different printers and they don't.

So will I figure out that after the stage I have to destroy it and really see the connections? They all came together early, so accepting that they were free, they came this way.
On the other hand, maybe I really need another LCD board? They seem sensible enough, but I shouldn't buy new parts for a printer that lasts a few weeks. chatib camzap

If there is a strategy for further development in the meantime, it will help. Of course, can I run Eazyprint on PI?

mattnicholas

Re: New two or three releases of A20M?

Post by mattnicholas » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:53 am

shukla wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:19 pm
Hi
I got the A20M from Amazon about seven days ago. Everything worked immediately.
It will no longer be able to distinguish between SD cards. I have here tried 3 or 4 and nothing.
So I was using Octoprint with raspi 3b +. SD doesn't have such significant results, but it's okay.

Over time, the button on the board no longer works, I hear a click, but nothing. Clearly run pwr and press the small reset button.

I thought lately something might be weakening these things when it comes to USB connectivity? I plugged the mouse on the same USB port and tested it with the click speed test which seems to work fine.

So will I figure out that after the stage I have to destroy it and really see the connections? They all came together early, so accepting that they were free, they came this way.
On the other hand, maybe I really need another LCD board? They seem sensible enough, but I shouldn't buy new parts for a printer that lasts a few weeks.

If there is a strategy for further development in the meantime, it will help. Of course, can I run Eazyprint on PI?
Eazyprint works absolutely fine with PI but that's not recommended. I did it myself after 4 hours of workarounds.