Geeetech a20m problems

konarktriv7

Geeetech a20m problems

Post by konarktriv7 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:26 pm

Hello!

2 months or so ago I purchased a geeetech a20m with a bltouch sensor and I built the printer and installed the sensor. After I got it all assembled correctly I couldn't get the printer to work. I correctly installed to sensor and correctly flashed the firmware of my printer to enable the sensor. When I started my first print the printing head would just jam into the buildplate and won't stop doing that so I guessed there would be something wrong with the offset, I tried to fix that and I got it to stop only going down and putting A LOT of pressure onto the head into the buildplate. but now if I start a print the printer tries to level itself with the sensor and just keeps going up and up and never reach the buildplate. I HAVE NOT GOT THIS PRINTER TO WORK IN OVER 2 MONTHS and I couldn't get a refund, what am I supposed to do? Could anyone please suggest a fix? Even if I remove the sensor could I downgrade again and get the correct offset? Or is there something else wrong with this machine?Tweakbox Appvalley https://vlc.onl