Temperature Problem

kailee_olson

Temperature Problem

Post by kailee_olson » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:53 pm

Hello everybody,

I just bought an A20M and printed successfully the example inside the SD card. Then I followed the manual to import the settings (both of printer - first part of 6.2 manual's section - and filament - Geeetech A20M PLA high.rcp - as well. Wireless Mouse vs Bluetooth Mouse

Now I downloaded an stl file from thingverse and opened with repetier, using the settings just imported, then I sliced it with curaengine and exported it with "save for sd print'" copying file to the sd.

But once inserted and started printing printer heats only bed not extruder (that is still on 0) so when bed is warm enogh printer gives "temp too low".

It seems to be a problem in the file but I do not understand why, because I followed all the steps inside the manual!!

Admin

Re: Temperature Problem

Post by Admin » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:57 pm

Hello, when you encounter heating problems, please first check whether the connection line is stable. You can check whether the extrusion head connection line on the motherboard and the heating rod connection line on the adapter board are reliable.
You can also try to print some other files. It may be that the print head temperature is not set in your file. You can manually heat the extruder to see if it can be heated successfully.