Need Marlin version of Firmware for GT2560 v4

Eagletrike

Need Marlin version of Firmware for GT2560 v4

Post by Eagletrike » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:43 pm

Hi,

Recently bought a A20M with a GT2560 v4.0 Motherboard with BL touch and filament runout sensors. Managed to print the demo cat on the supplied micro sd card and a couple of other small pieces approximatley 8 hours print time before it stopped working, just wouldn't push the filament through. The hot end and nozzle are clear with no blockages, it strips the filament in the geared extruders. I have brought the temperature up incrementally from 200 degrees C up to 235 using PLA and still no difference.
Couldn't find any real answers on the forum even though there seems to be plenty of occurences of this happening no one seems to be getting an answer. I have changed out the extruder with another set that I have which is meant to give a better pushing force only trouble is that unlike the original one which are geared reduction requiring the motor to spin in the opposite direction these will require me to change direction on the extruder motors which I don't get that option using the official firmware off the website via a .hex file, I was able to calibrate steps using negative values in the menu within the printer. I really need the Marlin version so as to change motor directions within the config.h file. Can anyone actually point me in the right direction to where I can find the Marlin version or an alternative method to swap the motor directions please?

Regards

David

SharonHarvey

Re: Need Marlin version of Firmware for GT2560 v4

Post by SharonHarvey » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:42 am

Aside from sharing scientific resources with Open Mobile Alliance members, Bing introduced a unique distinct products, called the Nexus series. They take the inventory os with go dissertation help review no additional modification performed at the maker end. More over, Bing bought Motorola Mobilty, which permitted them to production a completely home-grown mobile device.

Eagletrike

Post by Eagletrike » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:56 pm

SharonHarvey wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:42 am
Aside from sharing scientific resources with Open Mobile Alliance members, Bing introduced a unique distinct products, called the Nexus series. They take the inventory os with go dissertation help review no additional modification performed at the maker end. More over, Bing bought Motorola Mobilty, which permitted them to production a completely home-grown mobile device.
and what does this have to do with marlin ??????????????

alf26540

Post by alf26540 » Wed May 19, 2021 5:26 pm

hello
please look on the forum for the post: Marlin 2.0.x for GT2560 V4.0, I uploaded the config .h and configadv.h file which works perfectly. Attention the simplest to flash a firm on the GT2560 is to use VSCODE with platformino effectively impossibility of flash with arduino ide