Default settings/firmware after 3D Touch upgrade

Manium

Default settings/firmware after 3D Touch upgrade

Post by Manium » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:57 am

Hello

I have a brand new A20m that worked great. I have installed the 3D Touch, flash the firmware and it seems that the auto-leveling was also working great.

But for some reason, now the filament does not come out of the nozzle in the normal way. It comes from time to time or just only a few dropplets. If I manually push the filament, it seems to go trough the nozzle without being blocked... But when the print starts, it is like there is not enough filament
coming out of the nozzle (dropplets...)

Previously it was good, so I assume it is a problem with the settings... I also noticed that there are some difference in the behavior of the printer. For example at the end of a printing, the bed was coming to the front (like it presents you the printing). Now it is going back. Not a big difference but still...

Can someone give me the original settings? More specific related to the extruder... I didn't copy those before flashing...
Or is possible to go back to the original firmware? I'm not sure the one on Github is the stock one.
Or maybe the problem is coming from somewhere else? What can explain these dropplets?

Thank you very much
I hope getting my printer back!

William
Site Admin

Re: Default settings/firmware after 3D Touch upgrade

Post by William » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:02 am

Hi,you can refer to this:https://www.geeetech.com/download.html?download_id=33

and if you mean that the consumables are not properly extruded when printing,

You can check whether the extruder motor is running normally. If the operation is not smooth, you can exchange the motor line of other shafts with the motor line of the extruder to check it;

2. Check the spring tension on the feeder.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Nightshade

Re: Default settings/firmware after 3D Touch upgrade

Post by Nightshade » Sat May 15, 2021 2:12 am

I am having the same problems. All the video's, software are at least two years old. Arduino IDE won't accept the file name (too long) Visual studio (platform IO wont install) and I have upgrade my extruders because of under extrusion. Flashed my firmware multiple times. I think I have compounded my problems past the point of return (for my knowledge). I ordered a 3d touch and installed it which started the problem with the software. Been to github and Geeetech software download several times. Watched all the YT video's. I would like to find a group that I either could talk to face to face or have someone set it up for me but the closest take in repair shop is a 1000 miles from me.

This printer out of the box printed the sample amazingly good.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks