Cura json file for your Geeetech A20M printer

Pierreko

Re: Cura json file for your Geeetech A20M printer

Post by Pierreko » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:34 am

Does anyone have a functional GCode for extruders in order to make a purge between extruder changing ?

Thanks

beeshma123

Post by beeshma123 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:53 am

I also have a similar issue with the second extruder sticking. At the point when the printer endeavours to change to the second extruder, I get a warming bombed blunder. I've been messing about printing with the single extruder and it does fine. It looks to me like there are two issues when the withdrawal happens to switch materials the liquefied material gets pulled up and fixes in the head and gets stuck. Regardless of whether the second extruder warms the principal will never expel again...

The way that Geeetech delivered a printer with NO product arrangement knocks my socks off. I am an added substance planner for a huge aviation organization and deal with several million in huge scope creation machines. The #1 thing that separates our printers from modest ones in the fitting and play programming alternative. The printers themselves are as yet just warming components and stepper engines.

Maks3

Post by Maks3 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:56 pm

Здрастуйте у меня geeetech a20m ні как не могут єго заставить нормально писать может кто-то поможет?????

Jackbravo

Post by Jackbravo » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:25 pm

Many thanks for this illuminating and also interesting blog post. I am considerably happy to uncover this kind of advice.
urlopener