Printer screen flickered and then Printer died

MentalStoner

Printer screen flickered and then Printer died

Post by MentalStoner » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:25 pm

My printer has stopped working. :| :cry:
the power supply has been tested and has 24v output so i think there is a problem with the board.
There is a green light on the PSU and the built in fan is working.
There is a red light on the Main Board but there is no output on the screen.(the screen is blank and does not light up at all. The printer is no longer being picked up on COM PORT 3 CH341SER driver is installed and working correctly.

ALAIN TSCHIRHART

Re: Printer screen flickered and then Printer died

Post by ALAIN TSCHIRHART » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:28 pm

Bonjour
avez vous contrôlé les fusibles de la carte?
Hi
did you check fuses on the main board ?

Montoya

Re: Printer screen flickered and then Printer died

Post by Montoya » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:27 pm

MentalStoner wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:25 pm
My printer has stopped working. :| :cry:
the power supply has been tested and has 24v output so i think there is a problem with the board.
There is a green light on the PSU and the built in fan is iMessage for PC working.
There is a red light on the Main Board but there is no output on the screen.(the screen is blank and does not light up at all. The printer is no longer being picked up on COM PORT 3 CH341SER driver is installed and working correctly.
I don't have experience with the Ender doing this but it sure sounds like a motherboard failure. Hopefully the company will stand behind their product and send you a new board. If not, use it as an excuse to upgrade to one of the better boards you can get!

Also quick check: did you make sure the right voltage was selected on the power supply?